USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Firstly, we would like to inform you that only whatever information is required to identify you as a valid user of Martizo.com is collected by us.
Your personal information to identify you is collected during the time of registration or subscription with us Martizo.com.
We may also collect your personal information if and when you choose to communicate with us. Our company may also request you to give your identification details when you take part in reviews and other activities provided within Martizo.com.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS?
The following are the personal information we collect from our users:
- During the time of registration or subscription to Martizo.com, we may request this personal information from our users:
- Phone Number
- e-mail address
- We collect the keywords that you type in while searching anything on our website with a sole purpose to enhance our search results. Note that your keywords are collected in a highly protected location.
HOW & WHERE WE USE OR SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
COMPANY TO USER COMMUNICATION:
In case of important updates, announcement, and introduction of new services, our Martizo.com team may contact you through your phone or email.
Note that we provide you an option to not receive such communication from our company on your kind request. For that, you can contact us at…………….
TO MAKE PAYMENTS:
You can also make online payments of your purchase from Martizo.com via Credit Cards, Debit Cards or Net Banking. In this case, we will redirect to the relevant financial bank or institution for online transaction and billing information.
In the following cases, we Martizo.com hold the right of sharing your personal details for the purpose of:
- Complying with law or legal process served on Martizo.com
- Defending and safeguarding the rights or property of Martizo.com
- Safeguarding the users or public of Martizo.com on personal level
- Conforming to the Terms & Conditions of our company. Martizo.com holds the right to disclose to law enforcement authorities any information relating to suspicion of illegality in any activity to take legal actions. We readily co-operate with law authorities and other third parties to impose laws, intellectual property & other rights.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES:
IN CASE OF BUSINESS HANDOVER OR TRANSFERS:
Our company Martizo.com is obliged to share your personal information in case of any acquisition, financing of debt, entering into merger, or selling of company assets.
Your personal information is considered as part of our business assets. In case Martizo.com becomes bankrupt or insolvent we may handover personal details of our users as part of a business deal with receivers or third parties.
USING AND SHARING OF OTHER MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION:
IP Address of Users:
When users surf our Martizo.com website, IP address of our users’ computer are noted down by us. We do this to know which service providers are used by our users. This helps us to improve our service quality at Martizo.com. Please note that personal details of our users are not compromised in this process.
We may however, use the IP address of our users for these following cases:
- To fulfil the law or legal process delivered on Martizo.com
- To defend and safeguard the rights or property of Martizo.com
- To safeguard our Martizo.com users and the public on personal level.
- To ensure fulfilment of our Terms & Conditions
Why we add cookies on your computer?
When our users surf Martizo.com a set of information or cookie is added on the hard drive of our users’ computer. This is done to fulfil these following purposes:
- For sessions variables, to help users surf our content on Martizo.com
- For checking if user’s browser contains cookies for Martizo.com to function on their computer.
- For validating users to surf the content on Martizo.com
Please note, users’ personal details such as credit or debit cards, passwords of any kind or any detail that personally distinguishes you are not stored in the cookies.
Our web server voluntarily collects the following data when users enter our website:
- User’s IP address, the host location
- The link which directed you to our website
- Pages on our website the user requests to view
- Which internet browser is being used by user (whether Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox, etc)
- Which operating system is being used by user (whether Windows 7, Windows 10, or MAC OS, etc) and
- Data of the sessions users spend in our website Martizo.com
Compliance with the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011:
- We collect your information for a lawful purpose connected with the successful conduct of our business for which such collection of information is necessary.
- We do not retain your information for longer than is required for the purposes for which we collected the information.
- We use collected information for the purpose for which it was collected and for nothing else.
- If you have provided us information that is inaccurate or incomplete and want the same to be corrected or updated, please let us know in writing and we shall do the needful to the extent the same is feasible.
- Your information is secure with us as we have robust security practices and standards at par with industry standards.
HOW CAN YOU MAXIMIZE YOUR PRIVACY IN MARTIZO.COM?
SECURE YOUR PASSWORDS:
When you subscribe or register with Martizo.com a personal account is created. Your account in our website can only be accessed by the password you have set during the time of registration. We highly recommend you to keep your password secret and not to share with others. This will keep your account with us secured. You are responsible for the safety of your own passwords. Always remember to log off when you have finished browsing our website Martizo.com.
ACCESSING OTHER WEBSITE LINKS IN MARTIZO.COM:
We seek your special attention and awareness to inform you that third party websites may be present on Martizo.com. When you browse our website you could be guided or linked to those third party websites. Martizo.com cannot be held accountable for the information or contents presented by these websites. We do not authorize third party websites.
DO NOT REVEAL OR GIVE AWAY PERSONAL INFORMATION UNNECESSARILY:
We the Martizo.com team would advise you not to give away or reveal your personal details to other users in our website. For instance, in our review or social platform sections, where you can interact with other users, never reveal your personal identity.
Please note and understand that no information transferred over the web is ensured to be secure. Martizo.com does not guarantee or authorize the security of any individual or other data transferred to us by means of our website Martizo.com
We consider anyone less than 18 years of age as minors. Our website Martizo.com is not suitable or constructive for minors. Therefore, we do not provide service or deal with anyone proved to be less than 18 years of age. No products in Martizo.com are meant to be sold or to be purchased by minors. However, we do sell children’s items but are to be sold or purchased by adults only. In case you are less than 18 years of age, you are suggested to take parental (or guardians) guidance or supervision to use Martizo.com.
We facilitate a social or public forum in Martizo.com for our users. This forum is a means for users to interact with each other. Apart from this, users can also post reviews of our products or other related contents.
In this context, we would like to bring to your notice that your reviews, posts or other information you share voluntarily in this forum may be read by other users, advertisers, sponsors or companies. We have no influence over who check out your postings or what different clients may do with the data you deliberately post, so please be discreet when posting any individual information on the social forum of Martizo.com